2 Nights and 1 Day Hog Hunting $495 per person
3 Night 2 Day Hog Hunting $895 per person
4 Night 3 Day Hog Hunting $1,250 per person
Day Time Hog Hunts Include:
One meat hog per day of hunting included in above pricing
Comfortable & Private hunting lodge
Experienced hunting guides
Gun Range / Archery Range
Full-sized walk-in cooler
SINGLE DAY Hog Hunting
$350 per day per person and includes one meat hog up to 150 pounds. Trophy Fees apply as noted below. Meals and lodging are not included.
* All hogs up to 150 pounds with 1 1/2" Cutters or better is subject to a $350 trophy fee
* 151 pounds to 249 pounds $500
* 250 pounds to 350 pounds $750
* 351 pounds and above $1,500
* Due to the abundance of wildlife, discounted daily fees apply for meat hogs if you choose to harvest more than the limit of one per day. Extra meat hogs (less than 150 pounds) are $200 each. The only limit is your budget and size of your coolers.
* $250 per person Non-Refundable deposit required for all hog hunting trips. If something prevents you from hunting your scheduled dates we will reschedule up to one year from your original dates
* A South Carolina Hunting License is required for your hog hunting trip
Hog Hunting Amenities
William's Hunting outfitters offer exclusive amenities including:
Comfortable hunting lodge in South Carolina
Access to gun range / bow range
Full-sized walk-in cooler
Additional Optional Services
Game skinning and quartering
* Hog Processing costs for any hunt package. Hog skinning, halved and packed into your cooler is $40 up to 150 pounds and $60 for hogs 151 pounds and above.
* Caping of your trophy wild hog is an additional $30 per animal
* Use of our equipment for you to provide your own skinning is $25 per hog.
* Bone in processing and vacuum packed 3.50/pound
* Deboned meat and vacuum packed $4/pound
* Ground Plain and vacuum packed $4.50/pound, minimum amount of time needed is 2 days
* Ground breakfast or Italian seasoned $5.50/pound, minimum amount of time needed is 2 days
Hog Hunting Lodge
At Williams Hunting Lodge, you’ll enjoy the comforts of home while experiencing nature. Our 3 hunting lodges in South Carolina are rustic with modern amenities. The staff will match you up with the Hunting Lodge that will be the most convenient and comfortable for the number of people in your Hog Hunting group.
All of our lodges are clean and comfortable with Satellite TV, Washer/dryer, Showers, AC/heat, Bed linens and towels, Full kitchens, and Comfortable beds for everyone. Enjoy a comfortable stay in South Carolina where the piece and quiet is only interrupted briefly by the occasional sound of another great harvest at Williams Hunting.
What to bring on your Next Hog Hunting Trip to South Carolina.
Each game hunter has his or her own equipment preferences. Therefore, we ask that you bring the following with you for your hunting experience at Williams Hunting:
Hog Hunting Combo Special
*$1,295 - 4 night 3 days of Hog Hunting & Deer Hunting. Includes meals and onsite lodging, 2 bucks 8pt or better, 1 Doe, and 1 meat hog preserve or unlimited Free range hogs. No trophy hog fees. Valid September, November, and December
*2 Nights 1 Day Hog hunting June, July and August $395/person minimum 4 hunters
*3 Nights 2 Day Hog Hunt June, July and August $750/person minimum 4 Hunters
Looking for that Trophy that is well above the rest? Be assured we have some of the largest hogs in the Southeast here at Williams Hunting.
A Super Hog or Mega Hog as sometimes they are referred to is a hog well over the normal wild hog weights. The average adult Spanish or Eurasian Wild Boar weight is around 175 pounds.The average weight of an adult Russian Boar is around 275 pounds. Our Super Boars are well above this here at Williams Hunting and can go over 700 pounds on the hoof and are an amazing and perhaps a once in a lifetime Trophy Wild Boar Hunt. Big caliber guns are necessary for this hunt so please contact us beforehand so we can make sure you have the right tools for this hunt. Some hunts are conducted in stands and others, when necessary, will be fully guided spot and stalk. All guides will be armed for your safety and most hunts can be professionally recorded so your memory will last a lifetime
Wild Boar and Hog Hunting is our specialty and a year round activity at Williams. Our properties are prime habitat for wild hogs which include both Feral and Russian strained hogs. Both wild hogs and preserve hogs harvested at Williams Hunting in South Carolina typically weigh 40 lbs. to 250 lbs and some of our biggest Boars harvested have weighed in at over 700 lbs.
In South Carolina at Williams Hunting we are permitted to trap nuisance hogs and release them into a fenced area ( approx. 350 acres) to protect our agriculture. Our Hog Hunting Ranch/Preserve allows you a 100% sighting success rate for hogs and is only limited to your shooting ability. We boast a 100% success rate for all of our meat hog hunts within the preserve.
You will be hog hunting from comfortable elevated box stands, ladder stands, and tripod stands equipped with rifle rests. Open ladder stands and lock-on stands are also used to accommodate pistol and bow hunters. Our swamp land areas along with planted seasonal food plots and supplemental corn feedings aid in attracting and keeping our wild boar and wild hog close to the stands and increasing your odds for success. All of our Hog Hunting Stands are strategically placed throughout the property over food sources or travel corridors providing our hunters the best opportunities possible. Lodging and Meals included with all hunt packages except single day Hog Hunts.Williams Hunting offers free ranging as well as preserve wild boar hunting.
The Call is on us! Speak Directly to our Guides
Non-hunting guests are welcome at William's Hunting.
Rates are $100 per day per person for food and lodging.
Contact Williams Hunting
800-834-3498 Direct to our Guides
X800 for Whitetail, Hog & Turkey
X802 for Upland Bird Hunting & Turkey